MASTERCLASS | May 3rd 2021 | online | 19.00 – 21.30 pm (UTC +2) | – replay also available
An unique masterclass in which Rachaël Draaisma and Kathalijne Visser will educate you how to read the body language of your horse. During this masterclass you will learn how to recognize tension levels of your horse and the impact of the interaction between a horse and a human. This masterclass focusses on tension levels
of a horse and the impact of non-verbal communication on a horse.
Do you want to learn:
– How do you determine the degree of comfort of your horse?
– How do you determine various stress levels in a horse?
– How much tension is acceptable for a horse?
– Why is recognizing the difference between positive and negative tension important?
– What is the impact of human non-verbal communication for a horse?
– What impact the voice of humans have on a horse?
– What really happens to a horse, looking at its heartbeat, in contact with people?
– Can you measure stress of a horse looking at the heart rate?
…. then this masterclass will give you a lot of insight and information.